FCSA experts help you find solutions.
With a combined two centuries of professional leadership in international education, our team of expert evaluators understand the diverse and complex university administrative environment.
Consultations are tailored to the specific needs of the institution — college and university admissions offices, corporations needing visas for foreign employees, licensure and certification boards, or immigration attorneys. These may include review of websites, international admission applications, recruitment strategies, current staffing structure, and internal and external evaluations.
Training, mentoring, and informational webinars are available for administrators and for evaluation staff.
Contact us for information and pricing
Why choose FCSA
Depth of Experience
We are stalwarts in the field of international credential evaluation and applied comparative education. Our experience includes:
- Providing training at U.S. Custom and Immigrations Services (USCIS) and American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers (AACRAO) International Institutes
- Overseeing the development of the AACRAO EDGE (Electronic Database for Global Education)
- Leadership positions in AACRAO, Association of International Educators (NAFSA), and the International Education Standards Council (IESC)
Standards matter. In support of rigorous standards, our team publishes and presents widely on comparative education topics. As mentioned above, we also developed, nurture, and utilize national databases, including AACRAO EDGE. Learn about EDGE
Our training and consulting offerings propagate this ethos of validity, consistency, and rigor.
International credential evaluation is a complex, diverse, and ever-changing field. We sustain high professional values through continued mentoring.
In addition to our Training and Consulting, we promulgate the following:
- Example Customer Service Responses. Written by Robert Watkins — and referred to internally as “Robert Opines” — these elegant responses to actual client inquiries offer insight into how one expert in international credential evaluation untangles some of the interesting and complex questions he receives.
- Biweekly newsletter. Compiled by another recognized leader in the field, Dale Gough, our newsletter curates articles from reliable sources about news and trends in international enrollment.
Our reputation is built on these values, and our clients agree. Read client testimonials
Sign up for our newsletter
Dale’s International Ed Digest is a weekly collection of articles about international enrollment, curated from reliable sources.
“We routinely use FCSA for in-person training for our entire system. The consultants not only provide interesting, relevant content but readily answer questions from training participants consisting of international specialists, recruiters, admissions staff, and registrars. I know that I can contact a FCSA consultant at any time with questions that we have been unable to resolve through our own research. FCSA staff are very thorough in researching my questions and providing documentation supporting their recommendations.”
North Dakota University System, Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs
“FCSA is our go-to source for complex credential evaluations. The staff are friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and always ready to answer any question we have. For accuracy and responsiveness, we highly recommend FCSA.”